Thursday, January 3, 2008

Creating "The Colony"

Originally, I called this project Tradewinds because it was based on British Colonial expansion and the East India Trading Company. After putting a lot of thought into the stories, my ideas really diverged from that concept and I changed the name of the collection of stories to "The Colony."

Even though I've put a lot of thought into this project and made a lot of notes and drafts, there's still a lot of work to do to really make the world come alive. This page links all of my posts on "The Colony" in chronological order.

Creating "The Colony"
Jan. 2, 2008: Map Development
Jan. 15, 2008: Geographical Index*
Jan. 16, 2008: The Settlements*
Jan. 17, 2008: The Minor Settlements*
Jan. 23, 2008: Skiffs




* Works in progress
###

No comments: