Thursday, July 10, 2008

Second Life Clothing

Ever since The Sims came out, I've been fascinated with skinning character models. So, from time-to-time, I skin clothing for avatars in Second Life. At one point I opened a clothing shop, Nishi's Unlimited, but got too busy to keep it running in the simulation.

I decided to post some advertising shots from the shop for each set of clothing I designed. Over the Fourth of July weekend, I got the urge to work on some new outfits. I plan reopen Nishi's in the fall when I'm not so busy in real life.

Products Available will be:
Abby Gothic
Abby's Fishnet
FFX2 Rikku - Thief
FFX2 Yuna - Gunner
Leslie's Party Dress
Leslie's Tartan
Modern Witch
Naughty Nurse
NFL: (Houston, Jacksonville, Tampa Bay)
Nishi's Racing Modelwear 001
Super Hero Girl - Stilletto

No comments: